The Dayton Dance Centre is located in Historic Downtown Miamisburg at 7 E Central Avenue, Miamisburg, Ohio, 45342. The Dayton Dance Centre ballroom is located on the third floor of a white building, situated at the corner of East Central Avenue and Main Street (there is a furniture store on the first floor of this building). Entrances to the ballroom can be found on both East Central Avenue and Main Street. Both doorways have a sign for the ballroom.
The ballroom is open 7 days a week for private ballroom dancing lessons, group ballroom dancing classes, and individual practice. Lessons and practices are by appointment only. For any questions about the ballroom or dance lessons, please contact Sara Andrews (owner/operator/dance instructor) for more information. You may call or text Sara at 937-219-8512, or you may email her at email@example.com. This beautiful ballroom is also available to rent for a wide variety of events such as parties, wedding receptions, meetings, and similar events.
The Dayton Dance Centre offers the following:
- Private ballroom dancing lessons (social and competitive) in all styles and levels, for both individual and couples.
- Group ballroom dancing lessons (excellent for social dancing) including Salsa, Cha Cha, Rumba, Swing, Argentine Tango, and many others. Please consult our calendar for more information about times and classes offered.
- Private ballroom dancing lessons for weddings, including choreography for bride & groom dances, and other featured dances for your special day.
- Social ballroom dance parties. Come alone, or bring someone with you. Refreshments are served. Please consult our calendar for dates. We usually offer a group ballroom dancing class, prior to the party, where you can learn new dance steps.
- “Aerial Arts” group classes – These classes are offered several days a week, at different times. Classes are set according to skill levels and age groups. Please consult our calendar for class times. Silks/Lyra groups also offers performance opportunities. You may also arrange for private aerial arts classes, for birthday parties and team-building for groups.
- Yoga classes – offered every Sunday from 12:00-1:30.
- Belly-dancing group classes – offered every Sunday from 1:30-2:30. Participation in these classes also offers performance opportunities at showcases and other events.
- “Liquid Motion” classes – a dance movement based class usually offered twice a month (on Sundays and some Friday nights). Please see our calendar for dates.
* Silks/Lyra, yoga, belly dancing and “Liquid Motion” classes are excellent fitness classes, concentrating on flexibility, strength building, and improving coordination.